Monday, August 30, 2010

Belly Shot-4 Months

One of my favorite quotations is Ecclesiastes 3:1-- “To everything there is a season." And, while I'm quite confident God did not mean for his Divine word to be interpreted as such....despite the fact it is still summer, the sun has set on the days of a flat belly. The "feminine rounding" of my midsection continues as I enter the 4th month of pregnancy. I'm actually still "hardly showing," which I hope means I'm on track to maintain a healthy weight throughout the rest of my pregnancy. Still, I know I'll eat these words along with everything else in sight 4 months from now when I say I can't wait to have a belly! As you can see below, it looks like I might have eaten a large lunch....not that I'm actually carrying a child.

Post Lunch: "4" Courses?

No comments:

Post a Comment