Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Belly Shot-22 Weeks!

So there it is. Finally it looks a bouncing baby boy is in there! In fact, today was the first time someone asked me if I was pregnant instead of me having to try and convince them!! The entrance that I usually use at work has been closed for most of the summer, so the security guards have been stationed elsewhere. But today, one of the guys says "I know I haven't seen much of you this summer....but, is umm anything happening with you?" A subtle glance at my stomach confirmed he was inquiring about the lil bump. I asked if he thought I was getting fat, and he laughed and said "Well, you know I've been burnt on that before but with you, I figured that was the case!" After 5.5 years working there, I hope the guys think I'm with child instead of with pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment