Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Some "Reactions"

A few pictures of our family members captured. What is going through their minds? Allow me to provide the photo analysis:



Great Aunt B: I SAID, do I LOOK like a "graunt" to you?!



Grandma S: Concentrating for the next 9 months is going to be so easy...



Grandpa S: If I can pop this bottle without it exploding, changing diapers will be a piece of cake.



Auntie S: Bret is going to be a dad??! BARF ;)



Auntie B: YES! I'm great with kids (as long as they aren't mine)



Auntie B: You were supposed to attend my 21st birthday party.



Uncle B: I smell dirty diapers already.



Lil T: What's going to happen to me?!



Grandpa B: But I am too young, too sexy, too strapping to be a grandpa-pah! (I envision this being spoken with a French Accent)




Grandma B: I TOLD YOU TO WAAAIT! We just got rid of a dog...



I said you could MARRY her...nothing about this funny business.

No comments:

Post a Comment